Thursday, August 9, 2012

Village Grind this Time

Today I started at my house and went out to the Village Grind in Oswego. Coming from the Fox River Trail into Oswego, this is just up the hill over the train tracks on a red brick path.  I had coffee with half and half and a cherry pie square (not triangle).  Both were very good.  I started reading a biography called "I am in Here"  about an autistic girl who is mute but is able to have a voice through poetry.  Her mom authors the book and laces her daughter's poetry and thoughts throughout the book.

I also stopped at a very reasonably priced consignment shop across the street.  Second Born as it is called, is filled with a great selection of maternity and children's clothes, as well as kids toys.  I especially loved their great Halloween costumes!  Don't worry if anyone reads this, I don't have any secrets to share, I actually didn't realize it was only Maternity and kids until I walked in. Although if any mothers to be are looking for clothes or any current mothers are looking to get rid of clothes your kids have outgrown definitely take a look.

It started raining a little on the way back.  I made it home in pretty good time.  Continuing to clean my room, I try to pick up a small section every time I enter. I actually have space on my desk to sit here and type.

No comments:

Post a Comment